Something Evil Lurks at Winterlake
While investigating the disappearance of twin girls at Winterlake – something terrible happens to Caroline Walker. Waking in the dead of night, naked in a bathtub – and hooked up to some decrepit medical equipment, Caroline must fight for her life as she explores the halls of an abandoned Mansion turned hospital.
A Nod to the Classics
Tormented Souls deliberately sets out to draw inspiration from classic survival horror. From Resident Evil and Silent Hill, to Alone in the Dark – Tormented Souls is a modern take on the fixed-perspective adventure, offering a modernised control scheme and a more dynamic camera, while retaining everything that made those games so beloved by fans.
Dark forces and unspeakable horrors will do everything in their power to stop Caroline getting to the truth. Use anything and everything that you can find to fight back against the evils that wait in the darkness.
Keep Your Wits About You
You’ll need much more than a steady aim and sharp reflexes to make it out alive. Search the environment for anything you can use to your advantage. Cleverly combine items to solve puzzles and use every resource available to explore the secrets of the Mansion and its grounds.
Scavenge essential resources and tools, decipher clues from long-forgotten journals, and combine it all to solve fiendish puzzles and unravel the secrets of the mansion-turned-hospital.
Nothing is quite as it seems at Winterlake. Mirrors provide a path to an alternate reality and another place in time. By crossing these shimmering gateways, Caroline can manipulate the very fabric of reality in surprising ways – turning the situation to her advantage.
You Are Not Alone in the Dark
The mansion may seem abandoned, but as Caroline investigates its secrets, dark forces and unspeakable horrors will do everything in their power to stop her getting to the truth. Be sure to be alert at all times, and use anything you can find to fight off the encroaching terrors of Winterlake.
Can Caroline Walker escape with the truth? Will she escape with her life?
- Based on Tormented_Souls_v0.88-Razor1911 ISO release: rzr-tormentedsouls088.iso (7,844,167,680 bytes)
- Game version: v1.07 – 0.88.2
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.3 to 4.6 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14.8 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack