Mech Armada puts you in command of your own team of custom-built Mechs. Upgrade and build your roster of available Mechs from over 80 unique parts, each with their own strengths, weaknesses and playstyles. From flamethrowers to mega missile pods, fighter drones to rayguns, determining the right Mech build and leveraging its weaponry is key to conserving your resources and defeating The Swarm.
Tactical Turn-Based Combat:
Mech Armada offers deep grid-based, turn-based combat, where there are no perfect solutions to the challenges you face. Understanding your enemy and anticipating their actions, getting to know the limitations of your Mechs while managing your resources and observing the terrain ahead of you will determine your success. At the end of each area, you’ll need to take on The Swarm’s major bosses: they’re massive, ugly and ridiculously tough. Are you up to the task?
Every Run is Unique:
No two runs in Mech Armada are the same. With procedurally generated levels set across a backdrop of varied post-apocalyptic environments, every element in the game is randomly combined and balanced to create a unique, challenging experience. Like all rogue-likes, death in Mech Armada means game over. You’ll need to try again with an entirely new run, with fresh Mechs and all new encounters.
Practice in the Sandbox:
Wanting to try new tactics, Mech designs and strategies without risk? Head to the Sandbox, where you can pick any parts you want. Practice your maneuvers, experiment with unique loadouts and refine your strategies against The Swarm.
- Based on Mech.Armada-DOGE ISO release: wow-mech.armada.iso (2,601,611,264 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Slightly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.4 to 1.7 GB)
- Installation takes 3-9 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack