The game will launch in two parts, Season 1 Part 1 on January 23rd and Season 1 Part 2 later in 2024. Players will purchase the whole of Season 1 for $29.99 but will only get to play Part 1 for now.
DIVE INTO THE STARGATE SG-1 UNIVERSE
Stargate: Timekeepers departs from the end of season 7 of the Stargate SG-1 main plot to create an original story, unfolding over 14 narrative-rich missions. Your adventure starts during the Battle of Antarctica, where Commander Eva McCain and her team are supporting the SG-1 against Anubis’s fleet.
Sometime later, Eva and her team of specialists are tasked with a new mission in the Stargate universe: help the Jaffa Resistance, prevent brutal rituals, strike against Moloc’s army, and seek an alliance with the Unas.
LEAD A TEAM OF SPECIALISTS
Lead a team of specialists operating behind enemy lines. Use your characters’ unique skills to come up with perfectly synchronized plans to overcome Kull Warriors, Jaffa Generals, Moloc’s Officers and many new and original enemies.
Natural leader and long-time soldier, Eva McCain is a master of automatic rifles and experienced at spotting weak points. Extremely agile and an expert sniper, Max Bolton can hide in a ghillie suit to find the perfect spot to take down enemies from long distances. Sam Watson, trained spy and technical officer, is an expert on alien gadgetry. Derreck Harper’s drones carry out some of the most difficult tasks, including healing allies and deactivating hostile electronic devices. The core team from Tau’ri makes friends along the way: A’ta, Jaffa rebel and sneaky thief who carries a Ma’tok staff for short-range combat; and Xugga, a powerful yet good-natured Unas veteran who joins your team along with a little friend.
Each individual has a set of unique abilities: play smart and combine them to silently eliminate your enemies in quick succession. Tactical Mode allows you to synchronize your characters’ actions perfectly.
- Based on Stargate.Timekeepers-RUNE ISO release: rune-stargate.timekeepers.iso (12,975,505,408 bytes)
- Game version: v1.00.22
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 12.1 to 8.6 GB)
- Installation takes 2-7 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 22.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack