Combining the RPG and Simulation genres, in Hero School Story 2 you will manage your students by determining their learning schedules and courses, building their stats and skills to shape them into the heroes you desire. These stats are key when sending your students to fulfill quests from people all over Valthiria, defeating various enemies in strategic turn-based combat and adding to your academy’s renown. Yet there’s no time to rest on laurels – every school year the seniors will graduate and freshmen will enroll, so managing your academy to fit the dynamic roster of students is crucial.
Create Your Own Hero Academy
As Principal of the academy, your task is to allocate your students what classes and courses to learn, shaping them into the heroes you want them to become. Will you focus on magical courses and become a school of great wizards, one for mighty warriors, or perhaps a bit of everything? Your management style will determine the kind of quests you can take – as enemies are locks to students’ keys, fulfilling harder quests will require build specific rosters to solve these challenges.
Plan, Forecast, Execute, Repeat
Foresight and strategic turn-by-turn decisions are critical to succeed in our unique turn-based combat system. Built around class-based proficiencies and breaking enemy weaknesses, players are rewarded both for bringing an optimal team composition and taking calculated risks in combat. Whether playing it safe or taking the gung-ho way, it’s up to you how to solve the challenges presented.
Manage a Dynamic Student Roster
Despite the lure to focus on caring and honing just the best students, as a Principal it is your duty to ensure that every children taken under the wings of your academy thrive. Students will stay for only three years before they must graduate, and every one of them will affect your academy’s reputation (which will deter gifted students to enroll next year!). So manage your whole student roster well, as focusing on just a select few individuals may gimp you when they inevitably leave the school grounds, as you will be left with those less cared for.
- Based on Valthirian.Arc.Hero.School.Story.2-DARKSiDERS ISO release: ds-valthirianarcheroschoolstory2.iso (2,818,549,760 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.6 to 1.8 GB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack