Do you have what it takes?
Westmark Manor is a journey into the occult, a mind-bending survival horror game, with a heavy focus on solving puzzles and exploration, inspired by the formidable H.P. Lovecraft.
Theodore Westmark is a curator at the department of ancient history. A man who has seen many odd things in his life but has delved into research into the occult as of late. He has devoted years of his life in the search for an ancient alchemical formula that is said to control space and time. He found what he was looking for in Vörnum, an island off the coast of Norway.
He brought all the material back to his home in order to study it without distractions.
Theodore believes this would free his wife Elizabeth from her nightmarish illness but something darker and more sinister is hidden within those passages, or even himself.
You will make your way through the volumes of corridors and rooms inside the mansion, and the darkness of the grounds outside, uncovering secrets and solving clues to reveal answers that will let you continue your journey. Some of the puzzles may require multiple answers or items to unlock the next stage, and various objects will aid you, either guiding you, or will assist you in survival. Don’t ignore anything, everything could be (and probably is) important! Manage your inventory wisely, and guard your map with your life!
- Based on Westmark.Manor.v1.042-I_KnoW ISO release: ik-wm042.iso (2,431,188,992 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.3 to 1.5 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack