That’s right, take on the role of the young Prince of Undead, trying to prove himself. Expand the bureaucratic glory of the Undead Kingdom across all the lands by establishing new outposts. Summon workers, mine bones, capture souls, and protect your Ziggurat at all costs. Place traps, employ ghosts and skeletons, use magic, add mods to spice things up, or ask your friends – Ghouls to help you out. It is up to you to pick the best strategy!
All is quiet in the Undead Kingdom, the land of order and structure, ruled by the bureaucratic Lich King. That is until his younger brother sets out to prove his worth and accidentally gets way over his head. Help the young Prince establish new outposts across the vibrant world and defend them from the stubborn heroes and other varying forces of good.
Build your outposts on varied grid-based maps. Summon adorable skeleton workers to gather and produce resources, and power your building with (Necro)Energy™.
Explore the area, adapt to your surrounding and be prepared to face waves of enemies. Use active pause in the game to develop a strategy. Build extravagant defences, using walls to route your enemies and strategically placing traps. Turn your workers into deadly soldiers by building barracks and towers. Strengthen your defences even further with a range of passive buildings and mods.
With a unique system of mods, you can change the way your very defences work. Add chain lightning to your fireballs or use your enemies’ very own life force to heal your soldiers! Or why not both? Mix and match different mods to better suit the situation you found yourself in.
Meet and befriend a cast of interesting characters. And then send them to fight for you on a field of battle! Discover new allies, listen to them bicker, learn their abilities and upgrade them to make them stronger. Pick when to deploy and use their skills since good timing can turn around the course of a fight.
- Based on NecroCity-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-necrocity.iso (18,592,313,344 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 17.3 to 2.7 GB)
- Installation takes 3-7 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 17.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack