You bear the burden of leadership, and must decide how to keep your people safe. Act swiftly, using diplomacy or military might, but do not hesitate or the consequences will be dire. History has shown the critical importance of sound leadership in times of great crisis, even as we face these dangers now.
Brutal Epic Battles
Battles are truly epic – with several thousands units on all sides of battle. Bloody sieges, pitched field battles, and naval warfare unfolds with brutal historical realism and survival elements. When the battle is won, loot corpses or take apart towns to replenish your much needed resources.
Enormous World Map
The entirety of greater Europe and beyond is your playground – from the sultanates of North Africa to Byzantium, the Russian states and the Golden Horde, and all the Kingdoms of the Western and Central Europe. You can start the game as a minor noble with a small demesne or as a King ruling a great nation. There are dozens of Kingdoms for you to choose from and over 300 Lords and Kings whose role you can play.
Redefining the Genre
Kingdom Wars 4 is the first historical strategy game to feature a full scale pandemic, as well as the optional undead mode (free DLC coming this winter), with millions of infected and undead potentially roaming the world map. Gameplay is ever evolving from lordship or kingdom management, to fighting a pandemic.
Battle the Plague
The black death is here, and as it sweeps through your empire your focus will quickly shift from conquering your rivals to surviving the pandemic. Utilize primitive medieval medicine, quarantine your cities, cut trade with distant lands, whatever it takes to stem the tide of death. Millions of people across Europe will get infected and die, and very soon it’s the human resources and not silver coins that will become the most sparse resource.
From the makers of Medieval Kingdom Wars
Kingdom Wars 4 builds upon the success of Medieval Kingdom Wars and takes things further. As we enter Early Access, however, almost everything has been redone from the ground up, and gameplay has completely changed. Only some of the art and level assets remain (for now). A greatly expanded world map and new plague mechanics are just the beginning, with hundreds of new lords to play as and many new nations and cities to conquer and control.
Build an Empire
Build your cities and hamlets, engage in trade, economy and diplomacy, and in this time of great conflict in Europe – partake in almost non-stop warfare – from epic sieges to naval combat and bloody field battles.
Manage Towns Up-close
You have the freedom to manage everything up-close and personal by entering towns in RTS mode. Construct buildings and walls, and position your troops. At the same time, you can also manage everything on the world map.
- Based on Kingdom.Wars.4.Sultans.and.Kings-RUNE ISO release: rune-kingdom.wars.4.sultans.and.kings.iso (3,054,174,208 bytes)
- Game version: v1.28; 2 DLCs (Dead Rising & Sultans and Kings) are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.8 to 1.3 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack