Tactical, turn-based combat with real-time responsiveness
Benefit from classic roguelike turns with modern shooter sensibilities. Controls are immediate and accessible while retaining the back-end depth of a turn-based RPG.
Meaningful RPG progression
Customize your character with new weapons, items and abilities gained as you progress through a permadeath-prone hell. Beat the game to unlock more difficult challenges rather than grinding to make the game easier.
Randomized levels set all over Jupiter’s orbit
Blast through procedurally-generated civilian sectors, military space bases and mining colonies on the violent moons of Jupiter. Every playthrough you’ll find new ways to experience familiar settings.
Original shooter roguelike lineage
Jupiter Hell is built by ChaosForge, the team that’s been making top-down, cosmic hell roguelikes since 2002.
- Based on Jupiter_Hell_Ancient-Razor1911 ISO release: rzr-jupiterhell15awin.iso (2,044,624,896 bytes)
- Game version: v1.5a (Ancient)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.9 to 1.1 GB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 1.9 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack