Emily and her college buddies have gathered at a remote rental house to watch the Perseid meteor shower. They try to rekindle the bonds they once had, but lingering emotional wounds and social anxieties leave Emily feeling more alone than ever. When the power suddenly goes out, it’s almost a relief. But under the cover of darkness, a mysterious killer picks them off one by one. If Emily can’t find a way out, she’ll be trapped in this nightmare forever.
Evade the killer, solve the house’s devious puzzles, and reconnect with your friends. Escaping the house may seem impossible at first, but with each attempt to put the pieces together, the bloodstained picture becomes more and more clear.
Inspired by retro horror games and classic 80s slasher films, Homebody sets the scene for a thrilling evening. This retro-but-modern game pulls players through a deeply strange and emotional experience.
Emily and her friends gather for the annual viewing of the Perseid meteor shower. But with relationships strained and anxieties high, what should be a relaxing weekend quickly goes awry, turning even darker as a mysterious killer picks them off.
After a bloody night, Emily wakes back up in the foyer. Realizing something is horribly wrong, Emily must find an escape, no matter what it takes. Learn more about Emily’s relationships with choice-driven dialogue. Stealthily explore the house, moving quietly and hiding in closets to evade the killer’s responsive AI. Death may be inevitable, but knowledge never dies. Use an in-game journal to track the clues and puzzle solutions, piecing together this mysterious event.
With continually changing challenges in the house, puzzles will require strategic and creative thinking to solve. But be careful and work quickly, time continues to tick on and the unpredictable killer stalks the house looking for Emily and her friends.
- Based on Homebody-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-homebody.iso (2,973,667,328 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.8 GB to 474 MB)
- Installation takes one minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.8 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack