Find yourself plunged into Victorian warfare, where every moment seems to bring some new tactical or technological innovation. Forget about such matters as politics and economic affairs, as your sole purpose in F&M is military victory. Fight against your friends in recreations of historical battles, or forge a new path for Europe as you veer off the tracks of history. Consider carefully whether to push your campaign offensively or cede the initiative to your opponent, as constant offense will drain your precious resources. And with new countries and units always in development, discover new ways to write your name on the pages of history.
Turn-Based Combat with a Twist
No plan survives first contact with the enemy, and F&M places you in the same position as historical generals: anticipating your opponent’s movement.
The game’s innovative “simultaneous turn system” requires careful consideration of your opponent’s potential actions. Instead of passively waiting to react to a move already made, you must actively consider all possibilities, deciding which tactical choice your opponent is most likely to make… and which you can accept not responding to. Withdraw to better ground, vigorously attack, or simply dig in and see what your opponent does – the choice is yours, and your orders are final.
Play through four unique campaigns including the Franco-Prussian War, Crimean War, Austro-Prussian War, and Caucasus Theater. Each campaign is playable from either perspective and can be fought in multiplayer against a friend! Customize your divisions and personalize your troops using the all-new regiment skill tree. The unique historical event system, as well as a military doctrine system, makes each campaign playthrough completely unique.
The new linear scenario system also makes its debut, which allows you to battle through strings of historical battles, recreating famous campaigns such as the Expedition of the Thousand.
- Based on Build 11049992 Steam release: 10.1 GB, thanks to Cruelgeneral!
- Goldber crack/emu applied over; Custom DLL crack, which unlocks all DLCs content, applied over, thanks to Crossstitcher!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.1 to 4.3 GB)
- Installation takes 4-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 10.1 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack