Set in the late 2100s, there’s not much space in space. Under the backdrop of rising tension between the nations of Earth, Pioneer Research has embarked on the noble task of figuring out how to expand humanity throughout the cosmos but something odd happened there.
What happened in Pioneer Station? Puzzle together and save the lives of those that remain and uncover a conspiracy on a solar scale. Sift through corporate emails, hack administration rights, and talk with research personnel to unravel the mysteries, but do mind that the saying “ignorance is bliss” applies.
Choose your story
The decisions you make advance the story in unique ways. Whether through dialogue with other characters, avoiding confrontation, or outsmarting your adversaries, this will effect the ending of the game.
The dialogue tree guides player conversations and is an essential part of the story. Talk with NPCs and discover more about what happened in Pioneer Station and the conspiracies that lies beneath.
You do not have to go in alone. Your crewmates Wonglei and Hailey will be there to back you up with firepower and advice.
Customize your character’s appearance with the game’s in depth character editor.
- Based on Distant.Sun-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-distantsun.iso (14,352,916,480 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 13.4 to 5.9 GB)
- Installation takes 3-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 28.2 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- To play in DirectX 11 or 12 mode instead of default Vulkan, open “WindowsTake2.exe” file properties and add -dx11 or -dx12 parameter of the command line