The stage is set at the tropical resort of Jabberwock Island, and players improve their characters via the “Development (Boardgame),” “Battle,” and so on.
Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp is the dream crossover of Danganronpa characters with over 1,000 event scenes, and offers new swimsuit outfits for all characters.
Also, players can now collect collab illustrations drawn for merchandise in the Mono Mono Machine!
The main part of the game in which players will develop their character over 50 days (50 turns) of summer camp on Jabberwock Island. Roll a die to determine how many spaces to move. An event will be triggered depending on which square the character lands on. Each character has various stats, including level. Character stats improve by leveling up, stopping on a Growth Square, or interacting with other characters on Event Squares. Bosses placed by Monokuma and monster battles triggered by Battle Squares will impede the player’s path along the way. Talent Squares grant Talent Fragments, which grant characters new skills. Players will also need to acquire weapons and armor at shops and treasure chests as well as utilize cards featuring useful effects to their advantage.
A Battle Mode can be played separately from the Battle Squares found in the boardgame. Develop characters and form a party of up to four members and take on the 200-floor Tower of Despair where Monokuma-type monsters await. In the Tower of Despair, enemies attack in waves, and the player is rewarded with Monokuma Medals upon victory. Players need to increase their characters’ levels while learning skills and gearing up their characters in order to emerge victorious.
In the School Store, players can spend Monokuma Medals and Monocoins they’ve obtained in battle to gain new characters and support items using the MonoMono Machine. Each character has different rarities, and the higher the rarity, the faster they will grow in Development mode.
- Based on Steam release BuildID 8711840 with Goldberg emu applied: 2 GB, thanks to M4CKD0GE!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- The game has problems with long loading times: to fix it, make sure you don’t have it blocked in the firewall (it downloads data from Goodle Docs, don’t ask!); then set your regional data format to English. More advices here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1691970/discussions/0/3468352315388252094/
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2 GB to 699 MB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack