Collect awesome monsters to use during turn-based battles in this open-world RPG. Combine any two monster forms using Cassette Beasts’ Fusion System to create unique and powerful new ones!
Welcome to New Wirral, a remote island inhabited by strange creatures you’ve only dreamed of, nightmares you hopefully haven’t, and a cast of brave folks who use cassette tapes to transform for battle. To find a way home you’ll need to explore every inch of the island, and record monsters to your trusty cassette tapes to gain their abilities!
Transform into monsters…using retro cassette tapes?!
Faced with the constant threat of monster attacks, the residents of Harbourtown, New Wirral choose to fight fire with fire. Record a monster to tape, then play it back to take on its form for battle!
Fuse monster forms!
Getting close to your companion has benefits–while transformed you can combine your strengths to gain the upper hand in battle! Any two monster forms can be fused to produce unique, fully-animated new fusion forms.
Explore a rich open world
Certain monster abilities can be used in human form. You’ll need these to help you get around, solve puzzles, and locate dungeons. Glide, fly, swim, climb, dash, or turn magnetic!
Travel alongside a diverse cast of human companions
Never fight alone! Form bonds, spend time together, and help your selected partner complete personal goals to become a better team. The strength of your relationship determines how well you’re able to fuse!
Master a deep battle system
Take advantage of elemental chemistry to apply extra buffs or debuffs alongside your attack, or even alter your opponent’s elemental type!
Play couch-co op with Friends
Team up in local multiplayer with a friend to explore an open world, transform and battle together! Facing the unknown as a duo will surely develop your relationship!
- Based on Cassette.Beasts-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-cassette.beasts.iso (3,091,036,160 bytes)
- Game version: v1.1.1; Cosplay Pack DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (MP3 OST + ArtBook)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.9 GB to 519/836 MB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 1.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack