The starting point of this adventure is a phone call received from Emma and informing Barrett Foster that they must leave their home urgently for a matter of life !
In the continuity of the Prologue* (available for free on this platform), you resume the investigation after it has taken a dramatic turn. Indeed, in this chapter 1, the inspector wakes up with a headache, in a small closed room and on the 60th floor of a skyscraper!
“What’s happening ?“ A vague memory comes back to him:” I discovered information on the disappearance of Emma and Gabriel at their home then 2 colossi fell on me from behind… I should have expected it… Here I am locked up I don’t know where! »
It is no longer a question of only solving the investigation… You will have to find a way to escape and it will not be an easy task… You will once again have to put yourself in the shoes of a real inspector by exploring your environment while paying attention to every detail to hope to escape from this building!
Barrett Foster – Chapter 1 will take you on a journey through time, history and culture! Beyond your personal knowledge, you will undoubtedly have to call on outside help (research, friends, etc.) to hope to reach the end of a fascinating chapter!
- Based on Barrett.Foster.Chapter.One-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-barrett.foster.chapter.one.iso (22,596,147,200 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 21 to 7.3 GB)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 21 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack